Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in information management however due to the growth of their capabilities they are looking for bright, skilled Unix system administrator to join their organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Unix System Administrator working on one of the highest priority programmes, utilising cutting edge technologies on a digital platform deployed in a secure cloud environment running a distributed big data platform.
The programme follows Agile principles, with a continuous integration pipeline and regular incremental releases.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Linux, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker.
1. Installation, configuration and Management of the HODAC Unix/Linux variants (RHEL, Centos, Scientific etc etc) 2. Installation, configuration and management of AWS deployments
3. Define and document the AWS best practice using standards and principles
4. Data Security Management: Managing and protecting all aspects of information technology security
5. Low level design: Design and document processes to optimise and enhance day to day operations
6. Support UAT work for new software and hardware implementations
As an experienced Unix System Administrator within the company you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most cutting-edge projects in the field and work alongside the best in the business. The business holds the professional development and expertise of its consultants in the highest terms possible and you will be given access to the latest software before anyone else and will have unrivalled training and development opportunities.
Please note the project currently runs out of Croydon, it will move to Farnborough in June. Shifts currently run 8am to 8pm, however this will change in June to 24/7 shifts where you will work four days on and have four days off.
On offer is a strong salary and benefits package that can be tailored to the individual.