Software Test Engineer
A genuine industry leading technology developer is going through an exciting round of expansion and requires an experienced Software Test Engineer who is passionate about testing and delivering world class products which will be supplied globally. This is a great opportunity to join a successful, financial secure organisation and help them move into a new area whilst maintaining the number one spot in their field.
Responsibilities for the role of Software Test Engineer will include:
- Gain and maintain familiarity with current portfolio of products
- Participate in the design of both manual and automated tests for new and existing product lines
- Produce high-quality documentation where required in support of tests
- Produce reports and metrics relating to test library coverage, automated test development and test results
- Assist with appraisals of individual team members and participate in creation of development goals
- Collaborate closely with software engineers during debug efforts
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve QA processes and practices within the team
As the selected Software Test Engineer, your technical skills and experience will include:
- Degree-level education, preferably in an engineering-related field.
- Industry experience and success in a Software Test Engineer role
- Good working knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting language
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pro-active attitude and an enthusiasm to become a team-player in a pressured but highly productive environment using Agile/Lean methods.
This company have placed themselves in an extremely strong position as a leader in a billion-pound market and have seen record sales over the previous 24 months, which are set to continue and grow. They have doubled in size in the last year in terms of staff and are now adding to their product portfolio which requires further expert Engineers and Developers. This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join a profitable company at an exciting time where you'll work on the development of a product which will be suppled globally!
Benefits include a bonus, pension, share options, life assurance, health insurance, medical insurance and flexible working hours.