Software Test Engineer
A genuine industry leading technology developer is going through an exciting round of expansion and requires an experienced Engineer who is passionate about testing and delivering world class products which will be supplied globally. This is a great opportunity to join a successful, financial secure organisation and help them move into a new area whilst maintaining the number one spot in their field.
Responsibilities for the role of Software Test Engineer will include:
- Gain and maintain familiarity with the portfolio of products
- Participate in the design of both manual and automated tests for new and existing product lines
- Produce high-quality documentation where required in support of tests
- Produce reports and metrics relating to test library coverage, automated test development and test results
- Assist with appraisals of individual team members and participate in creation of development goals
- Collaborate closely with software engineers during debug efforts
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve QA processes and practices within the team
As the selected Software Test Engineer, your technical skills and experience will include:
- Degree-level education, preferably in an engineering-related field.
- Industry experience and success in a Software Test Engineer role
- Good working knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting language
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pro-active attitude and an enthusiasm to become a team-player in a pressured but highly productive environment using Agile/Lean methods.
Benefits for the role of Software Test Engineer include bonus, pension, health, medical, flexible working hours and more. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.