This leading, award winning company do things differently, hen it comes to data, currently building a Big Data Analytics function that services the business they require a Senior Data Scientist. You'll join a data science and analytics team and tackle real-life large scale complex data challenges.
As Senior Data Scientist you will be involved in solving complex business problems. Data Science is at the forefront of analytical solutions within the company, therefore you'll utilise a variety of data mining, statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
Your new career
- You'll need to think outside of the box as you'll be presented with a variety of datasets to analyse and questions to answer.
- Data Science is at the core of this business, driving not only business decisions but technological advancements as well.
- This company need you to bring experience as a data miner or data scientist
- You'll also bring expertise within supervised and unsupervised machine learning, predictive modelling and a variety of data and statistical analysis techniques.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly analytic and curious mind
- Strong experience in Python, R, MATLAB
- Statistical analysis expereince
- Experience of using a variety of data science techniques e.g Regression, Clustering, Bayesian Statistics, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Predictive Modelling, etc
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL databases and unstructured data
- A quantitative MSc or PhD
It would be great if you also had
- SAS skills - Enterprise Miner (EM), or Visual Analytics
You'll join a high performing, fun and flexible data science team and really challenge your skills as a Senior Data Scientist, you'll be encouraged to research the best solution for each problem as well as unearthing new problems and solving them to add business value.
This organisation has chosen to work with Agile Recruitment to help them secure the best data talent, so please apply on-line now for the role of Senior Data Scientist