One of the biggest and most exciting Global Data Management programmes I've ever recruited for are looking for a Senior Data Manager - Master Data, Data Quality to come in and drive best practice data management principles and align them to a new technology platform! You'll impact and drive the cultural change towards a global organisation utilising data for the benefit of the customer.
You'll work with stakeholders to define what good Data Quality looks like and establish DQ metrics and measures to ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of data is high. You'll 'sell' the benefits of good data quality and the single customer view to stakeholders so they engage with the newly built platform and reap the rewards of good data management.
Your new employer
- Global organisation with well-known household names within the group
- Fantastic data management team who are well financed and resourced
- A very challenging role where you'll really test your master data and data quality skills and apply your experience
- A great employee culture and great benefits!
- A previous track record within a data management role
- Strong understanding of Data Governance and Data Quality
- Have previously delivered good Master data Management principles into a large business, as well as associated MDM technology
- The leadership skills to engage stakeholders to define what good data quality looks like and how you measure, record and report back them.
- Gravitas and strong communication skills
This role will see you make a real difference to how the company use their data to benefit their customer. Defining the data quality metrics and ensuring the ambiguity is removed between business areas so the newly builst Master Data platform is leveraged to it's fullest. It's a great opportunity if you're up for the challenge of an early phase global data management initiative.
Agile Recruitment has been selected by this company to provide them with the very best data management talent. Please apply online now to send your CV to me, Mark Townsend, for the role of Senior Data Manager - Master Data, Data Quality