An industry leading technology developer has an excellent opportunity for a PHP Developer to join an expert, multi-disciplined, collaborative software team where you'll work on backend IoT applications which will be supplied globally. I've placed a number of Engineers/Developers with this organisation and feedback has always been extremely positive. They can offer technically challenging but rewarding work with the chance to grow technically and professionally in many directions.
As the selected PHP Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Technical analysis and characterisation of problems reported in networks, including database and application related issues
- Development of tests and procedures to detect and prevent re-occurrence of issues
- Analysing and specifying fixes for issues found
- Fixing issues directly or liaising with another team to get issues resolved
To be successful in the role of PHP Developer, your skills and experience should include:
- Industry experience within a product development environment
- Degree in a computer science or maths related subject
- Strong development skills in PHP within a Linux environment
- Experience with relational databases including ability to analyse structures for efficiency and to produce SQL queries
Benefits for the role of PHP Developer include bonus, pension, health, medical, flexible working hours and more. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.