Machine Learning Team Leader
An industry leading technology developer is expanding their product portfolio and are looking to build an expert machine learning team in order to strengthen their capabilities and market presence.
As the selected Machine Learning Team Leader, your role will include research and development of an exciting product roadmap and technically leading a small but expert team of machine learning specialist. As this is a brand new area for the business, you'll be encouraged to contribute innovative ideas that will make a genuine change to future products. You will be working on the cutting edge of technology and adopting the very latest AI frameworks and hardware accelerator platforms.
For the role of Machine Learning Team Leader, your skills and experience will include:
- 2.1 degree in a computer science related subject
- Industry experience developing products in a commercial environment
- Previous success leading a software or machine learning team
- Programming in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or Caffe
- C or Python/R programming skills
- Experience of the "full lifecycle" of software development: architecture, design, documentation, coding, testing
Desirable skills and experience:
- Project management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of an embedded Linux Operating System
- Machine learning experience in image processing (e.g. Open CV, Keras)
- Experience with Jetson, Movidius or similar mobile AI platform
Benefits for the role of Machine Learning Team Leader includes 10% bonus, share options, 5% pension, life assurance, health insurance, medical insurance, patent incentive scheme of £1000, flexible working hours and more.