Machine Learning Specialist - Cambridge
Salary: £55k to £70k plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
This organisation is leading the way in emerging and advanced technology. They work with state of the art hardware and algorithms and embark on new challenges and projects utilising Machine and Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Due to the innovative culture within this organisation they are now looking for an additional team member in their Machine Learning team. If you enjoy new challenges, passionate about growing your knowledge in this exciting space and enjoy improving your skills then this opportunity could be a great step for your career.
As you would expect with an innovative company they are embarking on a number of projects within Machine Learning. Due to this being a key role for the company and a key part of the Machine Learning function this role will form an integral part of that team.
To be considered you will need comprehensive experience of the following;
- A degree in Maths, Computer Science or a related scientific subject
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages, especially Python and C++
- An exceptional analytic approach to solve complex problems
- Ability to work and operate independently
In addition the following skills and experience are highly desirable
- Experience in functional languages, e.g OCaml, Haskell and F#
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe and Pytorch
- Familiarity with CUDA
The role will be based from Cambridge
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.