Machine Learning Engineer
An industry leading technology developer is expanding their product portfolio and are looking to build an expert machine learning team in order to strengthen their capabilities and market presence.
There are a number of roles available at all levels from Engineer to Team Leader.
As the selected Machine Learning Engineer, your take part in research and development of an exciting product roadmap with a view to commercialis and deploy in the field which the company are already extremely experienced in doing. As this is a brand new area for the business, you'll be encouraged to contribute innovative ideas that will make a genuine change to future products. You will be working on the cutting edge of technology and adopting the very latest AI frameworks and hardware accelerator platforms.
For the role of Machine Learning Engineer, your skills and experience will include:
- 2.1 degree in a computer science related subject
- Industry experience developing products in a commercial environment
- Programming in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or Caffe
- C and/or Python programming skills
- Experience of the "full lifecycle" of software development: architecture, design, documentation, coding, testing
Desirable skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of an embedded Linux Operating System
- Machine learning experience in image processing (e.g. Open CV, Keras)
- Experience with Jetson, Movidius or similar mobile AI platform
Benefits for the role of Machine Learning Engineer include 10% bonus, share options, 5% pension, life assurance, health insurance, medical insurance, patent incentive scheme of £1000, flexible working hours and more.