This is your chance as a Lead big Data Test Engineer to join one of the largest big data initiatives in the UK currently. You'll have responsibility to shape the Agile SCRUM environment and help the company move towards a DevOps culture.
You'll be responsible for test automation and implementing new automation technology, you'll also look at bringing in continuous integration technology such as Jenkins.
The company are a fantastic employer poffering great beneifts including bonus and a huge pension contribution! They not only offer, but promote a healthy work life balance and you'll also join at a great time to help build a specialist data and analytics community.
It is essential you have
- Strong leadership skills - you'll be leading a team of dedicated big data test engineers
- Agile / SCRUM experience - have play the role of scrum master and helped embed agile principles
- Test Automation and DevOps tooling - e.g Selenium, TFS, Cucumber, Jenkins
- Data and ETL Technologies - Teradata, Hadoop, Informatica,
- Programming - Python, Java, Scala, SQL,
This role is a fantastic chance to join an early phase true big data programme. You'll get your name to something huge and not only test your technical capability but relish in the challenge of helping a large organisation shift to an Agile way of working and DevOps environment.
Apply on-line now, and let's chat about the role of Lead Big Data Test Engineer