Award-winning, market leading organisation require a Lead Big Data Architect to manage a data solutions design team as the organisation embark on a £multi-million brand new technology implementation which sees the first Enterprise Data Warehouse and a Hortonworks Hadoop Data Lake used within the company.
You'll be an expert in leveraging data lake technologies, preferably Hadoop, you'll also need solid data architecture and data lake design experience. You're someone who can drive initiatives considering business requirements and challenge these requirements where necessary. You'll come from a technical data solutions background and have knowledge of Data Warehousing, data integration and big data.
- Amazing customer focused culture who really promote a work / life balance
- Amazing benefits including car allowance, big pension and bonus!
- Join at the start of building a data-driven culture with C-Level sponsorship brand new tech and the chance to get your stamp on something huge!
- Leader and manager with strong technical data background in:
- Big Data solutions - you MUST have experience of Hadoop with desirable experience of the main distributors i.e Hortonworks / Cloudera / MapR.
- Data Warehousing - knowledge of data warehouse solutions e.g Teradata, Netezza, greenplum
- Data Integration, ETL and data management tools e.g. Informatica,
- Strong data solution design and architecture experience
- Strong business data analysis skills
You'll have the freedom to make core decisions in the design of big data and DWH solutions, you'll know where, when, why and how to leverage a Hadoop data lake or the DWH. You'll build, retain and lead a high performing data solutions design team.
This organisation have selected Agile Recruitment to find them the very best data warehousing and big data engineering talent. Please apply on-line now to find out more about the role of Lead Big Data Architect.