This leading global software company do things differently, having built a best in class Big Data Analytics platform servicing a large scale domain of connected devices, they require a Data Scientist - IoT, Machine Learning, Deep Learning. You'll join an established data science and research team and tackle real-life large scale complex data challenges
You will be involved in ground breaking innovation, driven by Data Science working on a variety of different business problems across this companies client base, therefore you'll utilise a variety of machine learning and deep learning techniques.
Your new career
- You'll need to think outside of the box as you'll be presented with a variety of datasets to analyse and questions to answer.
- Data Science is at the core of this business, driving not only business decisions but technological advancements as well.
- This company need you to bring experience in IoT, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics and AI.
- You'll also bring expertise within supervised and unsupervised machine learning, neural networks, predictive modelling and a variety of data and statistical analysis techniques.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly analytic and curious mind
- Strong experience in Python, R, Scala or Java
- Experience of using a variety of data science techniques e.g Regression, Clustering, Bayesian Statistics, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Predictive Modelling, Deep Learning etc
- Knowledge of major machine and deep learning resources - TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, NumPy, SciPy etc.
- Understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and unstructured data
- A quantitative MSc or PhD
You'll join a high performing, fun and flexible data science team and really challenge your skills as a data scientist, you'll be encouraged to research the best solution for each problem you're given as well as unearthing new problems and solving them to add business value.
This organisation has chosen to work with Agile Recruitment to help them secure the best data talent, so please apply on-line for the role of Data Scientist - IoT, Machine Learning, Deep Learning