Well known customer-focused organisation require a Big Data Architect to manage a big data solutions design and architecture team as the organisation embark on a £multi-million brand new technology implementation which sees the first Enterprise Data Warehouse and Hadoop Data Lake used within the company.
You'll be a big data change agent in the data domain with solid big data architecture and data warehousing / data lake experience. You're someone who can drive initiatives considering business requirements and challenge these requirements where necessary. You'll come from a technical data solutions background and have knowledge in Data Warehousing, data integration and big data.
- Amazing customer focused culture who really promote a work / life balance
- Amazing benefits including car allowance, big pension and bonus!
- Join at the start of building a data driven culture with C-Level sponsorship and where data is it's own business function!
- Leader and manager with strong technical data background in:
- Data Warehousing - knowledge of data warehouse solutions e.g Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server
- Data Integration / Migration - knowledge of ETL and data management tools e.g. Informatica
- Big Data - experience of architecting both POC and production Big Data solutions in Hadoop. Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR
- Strong data solution design and architecture experience
- Strong business data analysis skills
Joining this organisation at such an important time in their business and data transformation means you'll really get the chance to leverage your data architecture experience and you'll have the freedom to make core decisions in the design of data solutions whilst being the resident technical authority.
This organisation have selected Agile Recruitment to find them the very best data architecture and big data engineering talent. Please apply on-line now to find out more about the role of Big Data Architect